[sword-devel] Unicode, Unicode, Unicode

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:25:52 -0400

------ =_NextPart_000_01C12691.B3D86020

Chris, I downloaded Arial Unicode MS and added the line

Font=Arial Unicode MS

in the .Conf for two modules as listed below.  The BHS looked better in the
non-unicode version and the LXXM does not have any accent marks.  Also, I
tried this with Websters Dictionary and BDB but still see squares instead
of characters.

Any more input/ideas?

Dan

BHS