[sword-devel] CzeCEP and CzeKMS

Pavel Voch sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:32:54 +0200

Dne Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 11:13:41PM +1200, Stephen Denne napsal(a):
> > > numberings are now
> > >
> > > I can't read Czech, but in all four of the Czech modules, I
> > > get character 9D looking more Chinese than Czech.
> >
> > Could you point out an example, please.  I can't find anything that
> > looks Chinese.
>
> I'm not sure how I got it to show Chinese - I can't reproduce it now - the
> characters that were showing Chinese now show boxes.

It's easy. These modules are in Win-1250 encoding. So you need a
Central European version of windows to read them correctly. Character
9D is tcaron (in PostScript terminology). I wonder if have ever seen such a
letter :-) So it is correct.

What is more interesting for me is: where you got these texts. Because
there is second revision of CzeKMS available (in print),
whis is IMHO really improved. So I would like if this version will be
available with sword.

--
Pavel Voch