[sword-devel] Quick Question

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 04:05:57 -0700

Barry,
	Sorry for the bugs.  I've spent some time going over the utils.  I
think they are fairly sound now, and have included a little more usage
info in the vpl2mod util.

mod2vpl KJV > kjv.txt
vpl2mod kjv.txt ./yoyo

and

mod2vpl KJV 1 > kjv.txt
vpl2mod kjv.txt 1 > ./yoyo

both produce correct modules now, I think.

Didn't see the trouble with strange gen 1:1, though.  please let me know
if it is still happening for you.

	Thanks for reporting these!!!  It's so cool to get reports and actually
pointed to where in the code the bug is!

	-Troy.