[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Harry Plantinga sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:49:49 -0400

Aquinas has done something like this -- see
www.ccel.org/a/aquinas/catena/index.htm

The ThML editions of the fathers have scripture
reference indexes; when the whole set is done I'll
make an index of the whole set as well.  (Someday
you'll be able to search the whole library by
scripture references as well, d.v.)

-Harry