[sword-devel] JFB Commentary Question

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:31:13 +0100

Hi .....

On 19 Apr 2001, at 19:15, Paul Gear wrote:
> I hope you got permission to distribute it - i know that they charge for the
> Logos version.  I'm pretty sure that the license says that you must have
> permission from bible.org before you can distribute it.

Did I say anything about distributing it?  We all know the rules.  Anything
I produce will be passed on - but on the understanding that copyright
items are locked until somebody gets permission to use them!  There are
three modules I produced available only as locked modules now.

Anyhow - thanks for pointing out that it is copyrighted.  (Although I was
never in any doubt about that).

Bless you,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,