[sword-devel] Portability ......

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:07:10 +0100

Hi Martin .....

On 18 Apr 2001, at 22:12, Martin Gruner wrote:
> what is it that you want to see ported?

Nothing really - I'm using BibleTime on Linux and the Sword front end on
Windows, and I'm happy with both of those.  And any work I do with the
Sword library is likely to be command line utilities to do conversion work
on texts ....  and the library is very portable.

I've just been playing around with Glade and thought that the GTK
portability might be of interest to others - hence my message. Thanks for
your reply.

Every blessing,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,