[sword-devel] New Sword Website design

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:15:44 -0500

Chris,

Thanks for your input. I'll work on the color scheme and see if we can get
it to look less "strange." For the light blue I was using one of the shades
of blue from the sky in the picture. I guess what looks good in creation,
doesn't necessarily look good on everyone's monitor. :-)

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org