[sword-devel] Compile Error: extern DELPHITHREAD TIdThread* ThreadSelf;

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:23:36 -0700

Bruce,
	Are you using the free version downloadable from Borland's site?  Are
you saying that you sucessfully got some things compiled before a couple
weeks ago?  No one has yet reported attempting to compile with that
compiler, so I'd love to hear about your experiences.

		-Troy.

PS.  I have not clue about that error?  Maybe it has something to do
with our WIN32 ifdefs we added, but I wouldn't think so.  Seems the
error is happening in one of borland's headers, but that could just be
because we're including something of ours that wrongly defines something
they need FIRST.  You might follow the compile stack back up and put the
borland include first in our cpp on which the compile fails.