[sword-devel] new/updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:31:18 -0700

There are a number of new and updated modules on the server:

>From Barry Drake:
IGNT - Interlinear Greek New Testament (Barry, I changed this to use Symbol
instead of OLBGRK)
Brenton - Brenton's LXX in English (updated & locked)
Montgomery - Montgomery New Testament (updated)
NIV - New International Version (updated to include footnotes & locked)
TEV - Today's English Version (locked)

>From me:
NASB95 - New American Standard Bible, 1995 Update (renamed from NAU &
locked)
NIVBr - New International Version, British Edition (renamed from NIVBr,
corrected & locked)
NLT - New Living Translation (locked)
Sango - Le Sainte Bible en sango, 1996 (locked)
PorRA - Portuguese Almeida Revista e Atualizada (locked)
PorRC - Portuguese Almeida Revista e Corrigida (locked)

Also, JFB and the complete MHC have been moved out of the beta directory
into the regular module tree, but have been given the Category "Preview, use
beta software" because they rely on ThML.  MHC (complete) has been renamed
from MHCC to MHC and our old Consise MHC has been renamed MHCC.  This was
done to conform to the naming standards of other software packages.  MHC
(complete) has also been updated to include Genesis-Revelation since the
electronic edition on CCEL is completed now.

They keys.txt file on the alpha site has also been updated to reflect new
locked modules.  Updated & renamed locked modules retain their old keys.

--Chris