[sword-devel] Personal commentary not working

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:36:55 +0200

Hi!

I made the personal commentary workign again.
It was by two bugs:
	1. In rawfiles.cpp it was assumed that the path has a trailing alsh, but
this was removed in StrKey (I think),
	2. The access function in FileMgr::sysOpen does only work for existing
files, I added a check that it's only used if "O_CREAT" is not used in the
open mode

It works now for me.
troy, I hope I made the changes correct.

Joachim