[sword-devel] Personal commentary not working

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:24:28 +0100

Hi ............

On 6 Apr 2001, at 15:22, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> The personal commentary is not working with current CVS of Sword

Maybe I'm talking too simple - but problems I had with the personal
commentary fixed themselves as soon as I realised that the personal
commentary module had the read only attribute set.  I'd tried to get it to
work with no success both under Windows and under Linux for quite
some time before I made that earth shattering discovery (and I felt
suitably silly afterwards).

Regards,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,