[sword-devel] Quick Question

Kairos Pergamum sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:18:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C0BD76.C0247820

Someone mentioned awhile ago about a proggy they made that converted
verse-referenced text (i.e. Gen1:1 followed by Gen1:2 on next line, etc. Is
this something that he is willing to share or is it available on the sword
site? Since technically all I do is write and I feel I've contributed little
to actual Sword development other than the occasional rant on Copyright
issues on the Bible I'd like to play around with the executable to see if it
will help not just to create Bible texts but can be adapted to help properly
format personal commentaries and the like from my documents instead of
having to do it long-handed through the Personal Commentary Editor.

In Christ Jesus,
Skip

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C0BD76.C0247820

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D338421007-05042001>Someone mentioned awhile ago about =
a proggy=20
they made that converted verse-referenced text (i.e. Gen1:1 followed by =
Gen1:2=20
on next line, etc. Is this something that he is willing to share or is =
it=20
available on the sword site? Since technically all I do is write and I =
feel I've=20
contributed little to actual Sword development other than the occasional =
rant on=20
Copyright issues on the Bible I'd like to play around with the =
executable to see=20
if it will help not just to create Bible texts but can be adapted to =
help=20
properly format personal commentaries and the like from my documents =
instead of=20
having to do it long-handed through the Personal Commentary =
Editor.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D338421007-05042001></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D338421007-05042001></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>In Christ Jesus,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Skip</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C0BD76.C0247820--