[sword-devel] A little do-hicky to do this thingy i thought of...

Chris & Susie White sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:51:44 -0400

Hi Guys,
My friend Mike and I are doing this scavenger hunt/debate sort of thingy,
shzrpening eachother in the word. Well, I was wondering...
Is there an additin to the sword project we could make that would
automatically add the verse referrance to the end of a quote of scripture we
copy from the sword to paste to another app or email. For instance I just
copied this:
 24Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who
sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed
out of death into life

Wouldn't it be cool if it automatically came out like this:
 24Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who
sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed
out of death into life (John 5:24 NASB)

Just a wee scripture referrance coded in. Is that possible? Is it practical?
I could certainly justify it's usefulness.

I'll go back to my corner now.

Blessings Brothers,

Chris