[sword-devel] [o|n]t.vss

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:25:55 -0700

Paul,
	Without getting into the format of the .vss files, you can have a look
at a simple export/import utility in the source tree at:
.../sword/utilities/[mod2vpl vpl2mod]

mod2vpl will take a Bible text or commentary and output a [v]erse [p]er
[l]ine text file
vp12mod should be able to reimport this file creating a new module.

They should give you an idea of how you might create your own modules.

This is a fairly new tool and has only been tested on a few Bible
modules, so let us know if you have any sucesses or failures.

	-Troy.

PS.  You'll need the latest CVS source.