[sword-devel] KJV verse numbering is not universal.

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:15:08 -0700

There is a problem when people give you a reference and they use something
other than KJV. If asked to look at Psalm 120 by a Roman Catholic, would
you know to look at Psalm 121? If you guess that it was from a text that
follows the Douay you could get right to it if the Douay in Sword would use
Douay references.