[sword-devel] Support Mailing List, etc.

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:09:28 -0700

Troy set it up so that any mail sent to one of the support addresses goes
out to the sword-support list.  Before it gets distributed though, it gets
the support list address tacked on as an additional recipient.  So, when
someone responds to a question, it should be sent to both the person asking
the question and anyone on the support list (so they know it has been
answered).

If you just make sure to check your mail right before responding to
anything, you can usually tell with a degree of certainty whether a given
question has been answered.

--Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of BJW7TOAEM@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 8:08 PM
To: Sword-devel@crosswire.org

Hey Everyone,

       I subscribed to the sword-support mailing list so that I could help
answer the support questions that come in, my question is how does this
work,
is it a free for all and anyone and everyone just sends in an answer to
these
people, or is there a structured way so that the person does not get too
many