[sword-devel] Re:New CDs

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:03:32 -0700

Troy
	This latest printing of CDs. I take it from your message that it is
significantly different from the ones I picked up from you in Phoenix. If
that is the case could you please send me one. I was just getting ready
to make some copies of this one. I finally got my new computor with a CD
burner. I had been down for a few weeks. As Jerry said, I plan to be in
Phoenix around New Years. If time permits I would enjoy getting together
again.

My home address is

20729 4th Ave S
Des Moines WA 98198