[sword-devel] SWORD features

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:59:54 +1000

Chris Little wrote:

> >What I would like to have in SWORD:
> >- Possiblity to underline parts of the text.
>
> Possible with modules made in GBF or ThML.

I think he means by the user - that would by a purely frontend thing,
which (hopefully) would not require any specific type of module.

> >- Possibility of activating an option where I would see some verses with
> different colors in the background meaning different subject. For example,
> all verses about faith in yellow background, and so on.
>
> You could set colors using ThML, but toggling would require new features in
> the front end.

Again, i think this is a purely frontend issue.  Have you ever used
highlighting in QuickVerse?  The hightlights you make just get saved
with your desktop settings.

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear