[sword-devel] Many

nuno barreto sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:12:55 +0100

Paul Dean:
The thing is I made the site in a very short time. There are no platform verifications, no version verifications, and stuff like that. The <br/> is because it is written in XHTML, actually, and every tag has to be closed. For retrocompatibility, should be <br />. If you try it in Microsoft Explorer 5.0, you'll get the real looks. It looks a lot different in your platform, but thats for now. It will change with Netscape 6.0.

I'm going to buy a old PC (P133 or something of the sort) to install Linux at home. I know that after a little while I will prefer Linux to Windows (I even prefer DOS to Windows). But for now, while I spare the $100 or something, I wait.

The doctype was put automaticaly by 1st Page 2000, and I didn't botter changing

Thankyou for the insight. Actually, the screenshot you gave me is extremely usefull, since I ain't got a Linux platform to try it on.

Dear brothers,

Chris:
Thanks for the support. Well, I just had to put my language on the site!!!

Also thanks for the answer to my questions/propusitions (I just feel this word is badly written...).

Jerry:
Thanks!

Joachim:
You're welcome. Glad to help.

Everyone:
To whom do I have to talk in order to know where to change the program in order for us to have a portuguese version?

Also, I thank a lot for all the good things I read about the site... but actually I would prefer positive criticism, like Paul Dean made.

God bless you.

Nuno Barreto