[sword-devel] html site

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:33:06 -0700

At 01:27 PM 10/19/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
One thing that seems confusing, is that the Windows front end is called
Sword. This means you can download Sword modules that don't work with
Sword.exe. It is common for programs and modules of different names to work
together. But, it is confusing when programs and modules of the same name
don't work together. At least it is from the Windowscentric view of a
Windows user. :-)

In any case, the Windows users should not see any modules, or anything
else, that they can not use with Sword.exe.

Jerry