[sword-devel] Latest news about web site and a little more...

nuno barreto sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:36:30 +0100

Dear brothers,

As I told you, I'm a web designer by profession (I consider myself to be a web programmer, since I think I'm not that good designing). I also know how to program C++.

I've finished the sketch of the site. I'm translating the whole site to portuguese, because I'm portuguese. Today, when I get home, I'll put the site online so that you can see it easily. Then I'll send another email telling its online and where it is online.

I've tried to contact Troy for a long time and still no answer. How can I do that?

Joachim, did you get the list of the names of the books of the Bible in portuguese? Was that what you wanted?

What I want to do...

- I want to finish the web site with portuguese and english versions.
- I want to make a portuguese version of SWORD (should be very easy, just had to change a little bit of the C++ code, it isn't even programming!).
- Help in any portuguese relating thing, like portuguese commentaries, dictionnaries, etc.

All I ask in change is for my name to appear in the web site.

Please ask me for all the help you need.

Nuno Barreto