[sword-devel] RE: IF I GET ALL OF THESE BACK , I'LL SCREAM !!!!!!!

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:20:08 -0500

Start screamin' baby.

You subscribed to a mailing list. I'm assuming you don't have any idea what
that means. Any mail sent to the list address will be distributed to
everyone on the list. Which means that your forwarding of all these messages
back to the list will be redistributed to everyone on the list, including
yourself.

Let me kindly suggests that you read the introductory message you received
when signing up for this list. there you will find instructions on how to
unsubscribe. This will remove your name from the list, if the list owner has
not already manually done it for you.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.simplenet.com