[sword-devel] Custom CD's For Churches

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:05:52 -0700

	Has anyone given any thought to adding a customizable button or drop
down for churches, organizations or individuals to use.
I thought I could add my own church specific material to a CD to be
copied and handed out to both new and old members.
It could contain extras like our church phone directory, photos, a map to
the church, links to our church web page at
http://www.newheartworship.org , New convert studies. etc... etc....

If there was a button that could be Named by the user with the ability to
add links to other data on the CD it might find itself to be a popular

Larger churches could make up their own master and have it printed off or
if you desired to go into the middle man area they could order through

Maybe a Sword/Church specific Master Label could be adopted.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

Any one that has a good idea of how this would be done feel free to add
your 2 cents worth.
If the capability already exists in the Windows version to make outside
links I would be thrilled.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!