[sword-devel] Custom CD's For Churches

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:05:52 -0700

Troy
	Has anyone given any thought to adding a customizable button or drop
down for churches, organizations or individuals to use.
I thought I could add my own church specific material to a CD to be
copied and handed out to both new and old members.
It could contain extras like our church phone directory, photos, a map to
the church, links to our church web page at
http://www.newheartworship.org , New convert studies. etc... etc....

If there was a button that could be Named by the user with the ability to
add links to other data on the CD it might find itself to be a popular
idea.

Larger churches could make up their own master and have it printed off or
if you desired to go into the middle man area they could order through
you.

Maybe a Sword/Church specific Master Label could be adopted.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

Any one that has a good idea of how this would be done feel free to add
your 2 cents worth.
If the capability already exists in the Windows version to make outside
links I would be thrilled.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.