[sword-devel] module making questions

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:54:56 -0700

> Okay, one last question (I hope).  If verse 0:0 is the book heading and
> n:0 is the heading for chapter n, is there a simple way to access the
> module/testament headings?  If not, it's no big deal since I can just step
> backwards from Gen/Mat 0:0.

Well, there's not an easy way to parse a string to get you there, but
you can:

vk.Book(0);
then
vk.Testament(0);

Does that make sense?  Setting Book to 0 will get you the testament
heading, and setting Testament to 0 will get you the entire module
heading.  At least this is for what they were reserved.  Having said
this, there aren't many modules that use these yet, and there really
isn't any nice user interface mechanism in any of our frontends (that I
know of) that present these to the user in an intuitive way.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.