[sword-devel] I want to help - Copyright Holders

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:04:11 EDT

Hey Everyone,

    I am interested in helping SWORD out by contacting the copyright holders
of some of the locked modules, I do not have (yet) the ability to program, so
I would like to help out in this way, for right now at least. My questions:
What do I do? Where do I find the information about who holds what
copyrights? Do I have to research it myself or does someone have it already?
How do I approach it when I write the copyright holders or should I call
them? What are our arguments for them to let us make them publicly available?
Pretty much what is the basic stuff I need to know so that I can help out in
this way. Thanks so much for your guy's time! SWORD is so awesome, now I know
I have everything I need on Linux. :)

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com