[sword-devel] Re: Sword Website

Peter Federighi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 23:12:56 +0000

    I like the new designs.  I happen to like colorful graphics and the sword
looks nice.  It never occurred to me that someone would think of it as
symbolic.  I know a few unbelievers who might actually check out the site
because it has the cool sword on it.
    I definately like going to a white background.  Before I got my nice
monitor I had a small monitor that I crammed a 1024x768 screen into (because
most X11 programs expect large screens) which made it hard to read white text
on a black background.  While I don't have this problem anymore, there are
probably a lot of people who still do and they probably hate websites/programs
that have mostly black backgrounds.
    Just some thoughts.

    - Peter

"I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not
remain in the darkness."
    - Jesus (John 12:46)