[sword-devel] Strong's number's matched to Hebrew

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:36:09 -0800

This may not be a very satisfactory answer if you're looking to have a
ready-made matching that you could release to the public, but for your own
study or work BibleWorks is a very good tool.  All of its Hebrew & Greek
texts include mappings to Strong's numbers & various lexica.  Of course, the
package has a rather hefty $300 price tag, but I would rate it as the #1 top
Bible reference software package, without question.

Others on the list may be aware of other/free similar resources or plain old
hebrew text/strongs databases

--Chris Little