[sword-devel] 1.5.1a WIN32

Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:13:39 -0500

Whenever I use the search on Windows 2000, I get this message:

Sword.exe Application Error
The instruction at "0x00431bb1" Referenced memory at 0x00e24000". The memory
could not be "Written".

Click OK to terminate the program.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Jerry Hastings
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:36 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org; sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.1a WIN32

At 12:55 PM 11/7/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>There is a newer mkfastmod.exe out there to grab.  This one should work
>better on windows. (Anything would be better, hu?) :)

Works very good! I did a mult word search using three words that are found
together in only one verse in the NT, but searched the whole KJV, and it
was almost instantaneous. Searches that produce more hits also completed
the status bar instantaneously, but the display of the verse list takes
longer.

I like the preview panel, with the partial verses and the mouse over
feature. Nice.

Jerry