[sword-devel] 1.5.1a WIN32

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:41:38 -0700

At 06:02 PM 11/6/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>You'll find a rough implementation of some new features.  The
>preferences dialog is a mess, but has some of the new stuff available
>from there.  You'll have to restart the program after changing options
>for many of them to take effect.
>
>Also, for many of the new features to work, you'll have either download
>the latest version of a few key modules, or merely add appropriate lines
>in the modules' .conf files, probably located in:
>c:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project\mods.d

In the preferences window all the boxes are empty, no drop down lists. I
edited the .conf files for KJV, Thayer and strongsgreek. I do not have the
program installed to the default path. Perhaps that is a problem.

>For the really ambitious, this is built on the latest 1.5.1a library, so
>there is basic speed search support built in.  You'll need to prime the
>module for speed search manually though.  This entails downloading the
>program:

I ran the program to prime KJV and tried to search. Mult Word no longer
works unless case sensitive is checked.

Let me know if you want more info from my setup.

Jerry