[sword-devel] bad WIN modules?

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:57:48 -0700

the win/ files are autogenerated just like the raw files, but the win
files get an InstallShield installer built for them on-the-fly.
(Actually, we have a template that we just copy files from and wrap it
around the base datafiles for the individual module).

A non-Windows user like you, Joachim, could verify if a win module was
correct by unzipping the module, looking for a data.zip file and
unzipping this.  The datafiles for the individual module should be
contained in data.zip.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.