[sword-devel] CDROM

Sun, 21 May 2000 13:59:42 -0700

The new windows installer is about done.  We have all the logic to check
and update the help system if necessary.  We're using all new install
logic that, I think, will make it easier for product updates where new
files are involved, so we'll need some good testing.  I've almost got a
clean install working here.  I'll update the iso directory when it's
ready.  Thanks to everyone for doing all the testing and research into
the html help system.

If cvs 1.5.x is working well, I'd like to get the bibletime stuff (and
anything else dependent on 1.5.x) up in the iso directories soon.
Realistically, we probably won't need it until weeks end.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work!  Looking forward to getting
this release out the door!

	-Troy.