[sword-devel] WIN32 RC5 available

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:54:08 -0500

Troy,

I found another issue.  I was looking up Phil 4:6 by typing in the freehand
window.  Sword jumped to Hebrews because the system was looking for Philemon
4:6 and it didn't exist.

"Phil" is a standard abbreviation for Philippians.  To confirm this, I did a
lookup in the DTN module for "Phil".  The search yielded a note in Luke
19:41.  I chose "create a verse list" and it assumed Philemon again but the
note applied to Philippians.

Dan