[sword-devel] CzeCEP - shifted verses

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 02 May 2000 07:58:00 -0700

Could you try bibletime-0.24-2mdk.i386 and see if that helps. You will
need to uninstall the cvs versions of both sword and bibletime first.
Also the bibletime-0.24-2mdk.i386 has the sword libs compiled in so you
don't need to install sword also. If this doesn't help then maybe
someone else might have an answer. Also let me know how it worked either
good or bad.