[sword-devel] Strange problem with SWMgr

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:06:18 -0700

Torsten,
	I tried on my box here.  I don't have bibletime installed, but cheatah
seemed to run fine with exactly the configuration that you stated
below.  Would it be a good test for me to try bibletime 0.23?  I don't
have the necessary kde libs to build 0.3.

	-Troy.