[sword-devel] LOGO proposal

PAT RICHARDSON sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:27:37 -0500

The two edged sword, piercing, cutting both ways, dividing the thoughts
from the intentions, the joints, the marrow, better than the surgeons
knife, cutting out the arrogance, the thought of spiritual death and
wickedness, restraining the old nature, battling for victory, tactically,
conquering in strength.  I like it.  The word of God likes it.

http://www.bibletime.de/images/sword-logo.jpg