[sword-devel] Strange problem with SWMgr

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:26:00 -0700

> I encounter a strange problem while initializing SWMgr (in the Load()
> function when it loads the different modules and filters).
>
> When Modules are found in the mods.d dir I get a seg fault, when this
> dir is empty, no problem. I copied locales.d into SWORD_PATH, localetest
> works. It worked before the localization was implemented. I wonder if
> there is some setting which I have to put into my conf files.
>
> Does somebody know whats wrong?

Let me make sure I understand the scenerio...
When modules are found in the mods.d directory:

/usr/share/sword/mods.d/sometext.conf
/usr/share/sword/mods.d/modules/texts/rawtext/sometext/

?? Is this correct?  You mean that when the module's data files exist
under the mods.d/ directory there is a problem?

Are you using a combination of a mods.conf and a mods.d directory?

	Sorry for the problems.  Hope we can fix things.

			-Troy.