[sword-devel] ~/.sword/ augmentation

Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:59:44 -0700

I was forcing an absolute path for DataPath= if the module config was
found in ~/.sword/mods.d/.  I now only do this if this is the ONLY
config information found for sword.  That means that _additional_
modules that a user wants to add must now assume a datapath prefix of
~/.sword/

So, the normal:

DataPath=./modules/whatever/

will work for you now, as long as ~/.sword/modules/whatever/ exists.

This should fix the problems that you had.

	-Troy.