[sword-devel] sword-1.5.0

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:21:08 -0700

> I've noticed that the new header files aren't added to the Makefiles.

Thanks.  I've fixed this now.

> The sword.spec file is outdated.

yeah.  We should probably not include it any longer as Brook has been
maintaining this.

> The locales.d directory isn't installed.

the locales.d directory is not installed like mods.d is not installed.
Install instructions are specified in the INSTALL file.

What do you think about this?  Should we have

make install

be more intelligent and ask the user for a data directory and then
create an appropriate /etc/sword.conf and move mods.d and locales.d
under this directory?

Anyone want to try to create this?

	-Troy.