[sword-devel] OLB

Matthias Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:25:59 +0100

Hy Aaron,

On Mit, 15 Mär 2000, you wrote:

>The online bible modules do not have a .OLB extension. they are all .exe
>and the OLB to Sword just opens up a dos wind for 1/2 a second and the closes.
>please someone show me how to convert text, as I would Like to use  Matthew Henry's Complete Commentary.
>http://ccel.wheaton.edu/olb/
>Thanks  Aaron

Are you sure the online bible modules you mean are not packed as a self-extracting zip archive and
therefore .exe files? (i.e., you have to decompress the archive by starting these exes before
using and converting modules). At least at the time of OnlinBible 7.? that I used once, that was the
case.
Hope that helps!

With Love In Jesus Christ!
-- Matthias