[sword-devel] sword-1.5.0

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:01:44 -0700

Birger,

	Thanks!  The locale with benefit many users.  I also would not have
found that bug in the de.conf file for some time! :)

	One small problem.  Although I'm thinking of fixing this
programatically, for now, all locales must have one abbreviation entry
EXACTLY the same as book name translation and changed to uppercase.

UIs will not work correctly without this.  When users type in abbrevs,
everything works nice with other abbreviations, but when a UI sends the
complete book name (from a search list click or something) this needs to
also be in the abbrevs list.

	-Troy.