[sword-devel] Locked Modules - CzeCEP, CzeKMS

Birger Langkjer sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:16:21 +0100

En fre 10 mar 2000 20:46:41 skrev Troy A. Griffitts:
> Michal,
> 	Yes!  If you would like to be involved by seeking permission to
> distribute these modules, we would love to be able to do so.  I believe
> you will have much more luck without the language barriers.  We have
> sent a basic request in English to most all the copyright holders of the
> locked modules.  We have been seeking individuals to 'own' the task of
> obtaining permission to distribute, so we can give individual attention
> to each publisher.  If this is an area in which you would like to be
> involved, please let me know which modules you would like to commandeer.

Intriguing idea, are there any other danes on this list who would like to ask
the Bibelselskab for a module? Unfortunately I think we will have the same
problem as with the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft: They have a windows version
already, but they might be interested to make their work available for Linux
users as well via Sword and Bibletime. I don't know this, I'm only guessing.

Anyway there would be no harm in asking, but it might be more impressive if 3-5
people asked than if only one did.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards/Amicalement
Birger Langkjer