[sword-devel] North Americian mirror for Java Bible

Joel Mawhorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:45:54 -0800

I've mirrored Joe's Java Bible at http://jmm.ath.cx/projectb.zip

My machine is in Canada so it should be fast for anyone in North America
(I've got ~2 MBps upstream). If you are on this side of the Atlantic, please
use this mirror since trans-Atlantic bandwidth is expensive and fairly
limited. I can't mirror the package here long term but I can help with the
initial downloads.

In Christ,

Joel