[sword-devel] Java Bibles

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:39:34 -0700

Joe,

	Cool.  I'm excited to see what you've got.

> It supports a command line, and web interface, and I've done a small amount of
> work on a desktop interface as well. The JBible project was going to build a
> desktop interface on my base packages so I stopped work on the GUI bit a while
> ago and only restarted it after the JBible project closed a month or so ago.

What kind of web interface are you using-- servlets? jsps?

> Shout if you are interested.
> It may make lots of sense for my project to end up being part of Sword which is
> fine by me - I'd be interested in other opinions.

I would love to help write drivers that read our module formats so that
we might share data.
We'd love to sponsor your project also if you would like to use
CrossWire's services (cvs / web / mail / listserv / ftp / etc.)

Let me know what you'd like to do.