[sword-devel] SWORD CD

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:12:07 -0700

> Troy, when will the SWORD CD be finished?

Since then, I've changed InstallMgr to link statically and this seems to
work well on a bigger variety of machines.  I'm working on getting the
setup tool linked statically.  Loki has said that this cannot be done
because of gtk, but InstallMgr uses gtk.  I think I can get it if I get
some time to look into it.  I've gotten it compiled, but the event
signals are not being called.  It may have something to do with

I'll keep ya posted.

> Since the last update of you worked almost pretty well I ask when all changes
> wil be made so I can start burning for Germany.

You can burn CDs anytime you want.

What is on the site is the most current ISO that we send to people.

I'm planning a bulk stamping of the CD when we get these final edges
smoothed out.