[sword-devel] swordbase.tar.gz

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:47:46 -0700

Joachim,
	Please, clean up as you go.  If you see an old source or something in
the wrong place, please remove, move, or whatever.

Regarding swordbase.tar.gz  yeah, it's 1.4.6.  I was gonna update it,
but the only thing using the dynamic library anymore is cheatah, which
has no new functionality, so it really doesn't matter.  I believe the
docs, base install, and everything else are the same.  I could recompile
cheatah and make a new swordbase.tar.gz, but it was last on my list to
do.

Actually, I think I have a really old version of Cygnus' (Redhat's?)
CygWin package that's taking up lots of space.  I'll see if I have time
to find a newer version or just remove.  Please let me know.  I've been
up for a long time and am gonna try to get a few winks.

	Thanx,
		-Troy.