[sword-devel] CDROM & linking statically

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 05:37:20 -0700

Thanks for the advice!  Finally got installmgr to link statically.  It
was huge until I stripped the file (strip installmgr), and now it's
smaller than the dynamically linked previous version (I think I still
had debug turned on last time).  Let me know if it works.  Tried it on
Corel Linux and it seems to work (and that's a far fetched attempt at a
current linux build).

	ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/latest/tmp/installmgr

Yes, it's still /tmp.  Too bad! :)  AZ Software Replicators needs the
master in about 10 hours ;)

I think I'm done!!!!

Gonna grab the modules again just at the last minute to make sure I grab
any module updates, but consider this CD burn frozen if you see a
sword20000623.iso (~5pm AZ time).

	Wooohooo!  God be praised!  I covet your prayers as I travel these next
3 weeks.

	Never forget how much He gave up for you.

			-Troy.