[sword-devel] Lexecons

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:28:57 -0500

James,

I have been able to do this.  It syncs up with the books of the Bible
properly, but not the verse.  This is the jfb.conf file as I have modified
it:

[JFB]
DataPath=./modules/comments/hrefcom/jfb/
ModDrv=HREFCom
;Prefix=http://ccel.wheaton.edu/j/jfb/jfb/
;Prefix=http://www.ccel.org/j/jfb/jfb/
Prefix=file:./modules/comments/html/jfb/
;External=0
External=1
Description=Jamieson Fausset Brown Bible Commentary
About=\qc Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset and David Brown \par \
Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (1871)

Let me know if you are able to make any improvements on this.

Dan