[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:05:49 +0100

No offence taken, thanks for the reply.

I usually hesitate before entering a debate of this kind. The real
being "what is to be gained?". In all reality I don't expect to
you, and maybe you expect the same, and much more is to be gained by
to total unbelievers in my opinion.

It is important to me that you don't think I am a cultist-freak.
God's ways is more important to me than anything, and the Bible is my
of knowledge about God, no other. We have no David Kuresh etc as a
and see Bible study as the only source of God's Word. There is no "Book
Mormon" for Christadelphia, no Watchtower.

If you need convincing of this I will be happy to debate with you from
Bible, but I suspect little is to be gained otherwise. We both probably
more profitable things to do.

With love in the LORD,