[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:45:58 -0500

I  like this!  As I hope most who study the Word of God, I'm still looking.
There are many issues that I haven't made my mind up on and would like to
know a commentator's bent as I read.  This is not to discount the author,
but to better understand him.

As for a doctrinal statement, I sure didn't intend to raise such
controversy.  I was implying the basics.  Is Jesus God?  How many gods are
there?  Who are we with Him and without Him?  Though the discussion exceeded
the scope of this group, I feel that there has been some great application
issues for sword too.

Thanks for not flaming me too much.

Blessings in Christ,

Dan