[sword-devel] Windows DLLs (was Compiling sword-1.5.0)

Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:39:35 -0700

It was the last successful build for the Delphi/C++Builder VCL
components.  They should build and work with this DLL.  It is OLD!  But
you can see the controls actually work, and they should be able to read
and search any of our existing modules.  Look at the delphi examples in
our source tree.